Major Expansion Underway
Will Double Current Capacity
Panama City Beach, FL (4/14/14)
Major Expansion Underway at Iconic Panama City Beach Marina
Additional Dry Storage Will Double Current Capacity
Construction is well underway for a major expansion at Pirate's Cove Marina in Panama City Beach, Florida. All building foundations and concrete slabs are poured with erection of the steel building set to begin the first week in May. With a current capacity of 309 boats, the new dry storage barn will add an additional 450 dry stack slips for boats up to 45 feet in length. It's a move that will make Pirate's Cove Marina one of the largest indoor dry storage boat facilities found anywhere on the northern Gulf Coast. Coastal Marina Management anticipates construction of the new facility to be complete in September of 2014.
Sign Up HERE for our
Pirates Cove Marina offers a satisfying, one-of-a-kind experience for those who have discovered the excitement of living the boating lifestyle on Grand Lagoon in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Tucked away into its own private cove on the south shore of Grand Lagoon, one of Florida's favorite vacation destinations.
- Only minutes by boat from the indescribable beauty of the world-famous Emerald Coast beaches, including such favorites as Shell Island, St. Andrew's Bay and St. Andrew's State Park.
- Refreshing on-site fresh water Swimming Pool complete with its own shaded, well-equipped Tiki Bar overlooking Grand Lagoon.
- Grand Lagoon's very best service department to take great care of your boat's every need.
- Secure Dry Storage for your boat in our clean, spacious dry storage facility and conveniently located Outdoor Racks for larger vessels
- Excellent vehicle parking, conveniently located near all the marina amenities
- Runaway Bay Caribbean-themed Restaurant, and Paradise Adventures 52' Sailing Cataraman